Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Journal#11

Recently, we talked about our dreams and our passions. One of my dreams has always been to visit the 7 continents. So far, I have been to North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. In August, I will get even closer to accomplishing my goal. I am visiting my good friend in London and then we are going to Morocco which is in Africa. In the next few years, I would like to go to Australia and Antartica!What dreams do you have? These may be funny or silly. They may be serious or even impossible. Make a list of 10 things you would like to accomplish (see, do, eat, climb, run, have, etc.) before you die.My list includes:1) Obtain a PhD2) Travel to the 7 continents3) Visit all 50 states (I have 7 more to go!)4) Get married5) Have children6) Own property7) Get a black belt in a martial art (I have a green belt in karate)8) Skydive (I did it for my 30th birthday!)9) Run a marathon10) Live a life that honors and glorifies God.

No comments: