Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journal # 15

Write about your plans for the rest of the summer

The rest of the summer, I have two weeks vacation. I don't have so many plans, but I have one plans. This is my family's visiting America. They will come middle of August. I have three people in my family. My father, my mother, and older sister. My mother and sister are living in Japan, but my father is living in Malaysia. So, they come various countries. We will go to Disney land and stay at Disney land hotel. I am looking forward to seeing them because I have not seen them for a month. When we meet, I will tell them about American life.
I have another plan. I will go to Los Angels. I have never been to there until now. I have wanted to go there for a long time. But, I had no time to go there. I will go there with my Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese friends.

No comments: