Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journal#14

write about your experience at the Angel game

I went to Angel game last Sunday. It was the first esperience that I saw baseball game.
I was really excited before the game starting. The baseball studium was very large . It was the largest baseball studium that I ever seen. There are two Angel's big caps in front of studium.It was symbol of the Angel's studium. In the beginning of the game, fire works rose. Most audience were Angels fun,and some of them were opponent fun. Most of them wore red T-shorts and red caps. The first point was Angel's point. They were clearly more storong than opponent team. Although there were no homeruns, they hit the ball many times. Sometimes,they hit the two base hit.so, I was also very exited after game starting. The audience are make some noise. It was very good. I had a good experience .

No comments: